Home
Call for Papers
Submission Instructions
Cam-Ready Instructions
Program
Registration

Committees


Workshops
Posters/Demos
Venue
Accommodation
Past ICDCN Conferences

Registration

The conference registration includes access to all conference sessions, lunches on all conference days, access to the banquet dinner, and one electronic copy of the proceedings.


Every accepted paper in the conference (and or workshop) must have one author register at the regular (non-student) rate, by the early registration deadline. A single regular registration can cover authorship in up to 3 papers (across the conference and workshops). Note:  Only students enrolled in full time programmes are eligible for registering at the student rate.


Registration Rates

Early Registration (SGD)  |  Late Registration (SGD)
ACM Member 640 710
ACM Member Mobility Plus* 670 740
Non-Member** 770 855
Student 460 510
Student Mobility Plus* 470 520

*   Mobility-Plus rates include an integrated 1-year membership in ACM SIGMOBILE.

**  Non-Member rates include an integrated 1-year membership in ACM SIGMOBILE.

All rates are inclusive of 7% GST, as per Singapore regulations.


Registration Deadlines

Early registration closes on 30th November, 2015

Late registration closes on 29th December, 2015

No On-site registrations.


Registration Site

Registration will be via Regonline.


Refund/Cancellation Policy

Registrations may be cancelled at any time till the early registration deadline (Nov 20). For cancellations prior to this deadline, ICDCN will refund 80% of the collected fees, with the remaining 20% being deducted for administrative expenses. The refund process may take some time, and the amount refunded may vary due to additional administrative expenses, such as bank exchange rates and fees. No cancellations or refunds of any kind will be made beyond the early registration deadline.


Visa Information

Attendees are responsible for obtaining the appropriate travel authorization and visa for Singapore, if needed. Information on visa requirements for entry into Singapore are available at: www.ica.gov.sg. Registered attendees who require a supporting letter from the conference for their visa application can email the Local Arrangements Chair, Mr. Jonathan Wang at livelabs@smu.edu.sg.


Please include the following details in your email:
  • *) "Visa Support Letter for ICDCN 2016" on the subject line
  • *) Your Name, Designation, Affiliation, Address (including Country), Email, Contact Phone Number and Passport Number

We will email you a signed and scanned copy of such a letter.